|SEB||n/a||16 y||14 y|
|Swedbank||n/a||0 y||7 y|
|Luminor||n/a||7 y||14 y|
|Šiaulių Bankas||n/a||n/a||7 y|
|Medicinos Bankas||n/a||n/a||14 y|
n/a = Option not available
0y = No age restrictions
* = No age requirements set by Smart-ID, but you need to check with your service provider/mobile operator/issuer for age requirements set by them.
- Both the child and parent must have an Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian national ID number;
- One of the following options must be chosen for registration:
- Electronically: using an ID-card or Mobile-ID.
- Visiting a bank office: the parent and child can go to bank office together and register an account there. Please note that both the child and parent will need to bring a national ID document with them. In Latvia, a birth certificate or a similar document must also be provided proving the parent-child relationship.
- The registration must be approved by the parent by signing the Smart-ID account application:
- Note that when selecting online bank link identification in Latvia and Lithuania, you can only obtain a Smart-ID Basic account which is limited to relevant bank’s services. See more about Smart-ID levels.